Monday, March 16, 2026

A Night Out

 Carly, Day 75, March 16, 2026

I have nothing from today because I stopped on a Thursday and wanted to leave it there in case we get a prom on the calendar, it won't be too long until Saturday if one appears. And I wanted to back-up so these are from several days ago before March Sadness began. 

Irene had called and invited Carly to the Narwahl Arms, so Carly invited everyone else along. Everyone danced for a bit. 



And Carly ordered drinks for everyone.



Jace thinking everyone is right and Carly keeps staring at him.


Jace: Carly, stop looking at me. Everyone talks about it.

Carly: I am not looking at you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Love is in the Air

 Carly, Day 277, October 4, 2026 The first day of Spring arrived and the snow from the day before began melting away. Carly trained Whirlawa...