Friday, March 27, 2026

Tribute to Juwon

 Carly, Day 86, March 27, 2026

Juwon is a regular at Carly's tatto studio. I don't know if it is the music he likes or the foosball or if he was trying to get up the courage to ask for another tattoo, but these are pictures from over many days, not just one day. He is always there. I thought about hiring him. 

Juwon: Carly, did you see this video of Jace doing the rumbasim. I wish Tae would learn that dance.





Carly had to send him home this time. He just kept roasting marshmallows.

And finally, he asked for another tattoo. Carly wasn't sure if he was allowed to have tattoos in the military so she gave him the very small, discreet, sunrise ankle tattoo that is in game. 
Carly: Don't be such a baby, Juwon. I love you anyway though. 

And Carly got a selfie with him before he leaves. We will miss you, Juwon! 

And Carly finally got the business to 5 stars.

And Mila came in for a tattoo, so in case her punishment wasn't sufficient, she got to suffer on the table and will always have the cowplant tattoo on her back. 


It looks great peeking through that top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Love is in the Air

 Carly, Day 277, October 4, 2026 The first day of Spring arrived and the snow from the day before began melting away. Carly trained Whirlawa...