First Journey to Ciudad
Carly, Day 158, June 7, 2026
First up, I did get to work on Carly's pictures. She does have a lot of scenic pictures I have to deal with yet, but she made her friends photo wall and a photo wall of them. I am going to do their wedding pictures somewhere else, but didn't pick a spot yet.
![]() |
| Phillip getting there after his noble venture. |
And Carly has been using her amber ring a bit too much when they are spending time at home, but the forecast for the first five days they were there was for rain everyday. It's early fall, so a sunny warm day every now and then doesn't seem extraordinary. And Em does enjoy the pool.
So, after I got done with the picture project, there was time in their day for them to either take a hike (which they need to do for the aspiration) or go visit someone. Visiting won and they took Em along for a visit to Ciudad to see Tae and family. This is a gallery house and I used so many here and forgot to write down the creators, but I like this one.
They met all the toddlers. I don't think I had Yuna's outfit (it might have been EbN) so I put her in that little butterfly shirt with the wings.
Em got some love from the toddlers.
And then we moved inside. Carly played dolls with Kenji.
And Carly and Phillip both got full friendship bars with all the children and with Alej. Every time Carly has met Alej he has been shirtless. He must love to swim.
And love this moment I saw of Tae playing with Davi. Such a good Dad. And later I saw him tucking Kenji in bed but didn't get a picture.
And Taco Zorro on the counter. If you look left, Em and Sasuke are having a little reunion.
And Zorro and Em outside at the pool. He is so cute.
And I didn't take a picture of it because I was able to cancel it, but while they were visiting, Tae was getting abducted.














Comments
Post a Comment