More Free Time

 Carly, Day 169, June 18, 2026

Phillip has been going on hikes by himself since Carly is all done with that aspiration. I didn't want her to attract all the bugs and him not get any. He had one more to get and got a little sleepy and I found this cute little area for him to take a nap.

And then he got the last centipede and completed the aspiration.

So now that the aspirations are out of the way, they will make a few more trips to Selvadorada to try to complete Jungle Explorer. I may have them try more snowboarding. They both got to level 10 in skiing but didn't do much snowboarding. Just another picture of Carly on the slopes.

And more time for Em. She does love playing fetch.

And I always think it's cute when she is laying on a sofa sleeping, if someone goes to eat a meal, they always sit down beside her.


And they went on another date. They went to the restaurant in Nordhaven. And I saw that Carly had never used her relic and she has to use that 5 times for the Jungle Explorer. Since Nancy Landgrab was there, it seemed like the perfect time to try it. Nancy is cursed now, but didn't turn into anything. I really should google what the different crystals do before using it on people.

And they tried visiting Irene again, with an amber ring on so the weather was nice, but I did have to switch to Irene and fix the front door. There was an issue with the door. But it was nice out so the kids hung out together for a bit. These two must have been having a race (and I apologize for Louie's lack of outfit - just forgot to fix him up last time). And I don't have those little purple bows for Esme - they must be CC?

Em was happy to see Dad again.


And a little stand off with Esme but they were just playing.

And Em said goodbye to Dad, but we'll be back to test the door soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner With Friends

Back At Home

Start of a New Term