Birthday Pool Party
Carly, Day 212, July 31, 2026
Last day in Strangerville, might as well make use of the hot weather and the pool. Carly and Phillip invited Tae's family and Cebolla's family for a pool party. Amelia did already know Leif and Leo from the toddler play date, but not that well. She hung out with Leif more, but for some reason after the party, I saw she had a friendship with Leo and not quite a friendship yet with Leif. And she met a couple of Tae's teenagers (I haven't aged Davi up yet). And in the end, Carly and Phillip both blew out birthday candles and became adults.
And Em jumping in wearing what she thinks is her swimsuit. She's silly.
I did change Kristen's hair when I was updating the boys. I like it. I didn't do outfit changes yet for anyone or age ups. I'll have more time tomorrow.
Tae and his boys coming outside.
![]() |
| That is Davi holding the plate. |
![]() |
| Xica and Kenji talking. |













Comments
Post a Comment