Kid Stuff and Toddler Play Date
Carly, Day 214, August 2, 2026
Just some family time pics and Austin got to have a toddler play date with Willow and his cousin Spencer. We invited Eric since I didn't age him up yet, but he did not show up.
The first Friday they were in the new house, it was Night on the Town. The only place I could think to go with a toddler was the Strangerville Diner because I put a high chair there. Everyone had fun talking, and the holiday checked off because they ordered food, but the food never came. They went home and got something to eat.
And while Amelia was at school, Carly, Phillip, and Austin made a quick trip to Windenburg to meet little Willow. Wolfie never let her out of his arms but Austin still got to say hello to her.
For one of her scouting badges, Amelia went down to the pier near their house.
And it looked like the night market was getting ready to open soon.
Carly and Phillip got the treehouse completed and then had to test it out and make sure it was sturdy enough for the kids.
And Amelia has a formative moment that involves watching TV with her sibling so they all gathered outside to watch the kids channel.
And they had the toddler party on a weekday afternoon. Amelia got home towards the end of it. As soon as Willow got there, Carly swooped her up and took her outside to the kiddie pool autonomously.
So then Phillip called for everyone to eat, Austin was grabbing food with Spencer. Austin is the little cowboy. Ignore the bike parts. I was cleaning out Carly's inventory and forgot they were on the wall.
And then all the toddlers started dancing. No parent came with Willow, but Isabella did come so I assumed Wolfie trusted his boss to bring Willow along with Spencer.











.png)
Comments
Post a Comment