Sunday, August 23, 2026

Pre-Puppy Happenings

 Carly, Day 235, August 23, 2026

Carly spent a lot of time for about 1 and a half sim weeks trying to get Em to have puppies, but while that was going on, the kids were going about their usual days. They've both been bringing kids home from school on a regular basis. Carly says no if it isn't a name she recognizes. One day they each brought one of their cousins home. It was not a good pool day which is why there is an umbrella, but that is where Austin decided to do homework and they followed.

The rain cleared up and Austin and Spencer played hopscotch.

Amelia reached a point where she was not a bear, but a few days later, she was a bear again. A scout and a bear eating pizza.

I almost had everyone dining together outside but then Phillip got up to clean up his plate. I have to work on that more.

Carly hung around the house with Em when Em was expecting and the kids went down to the fishing pier with Dad.

A stranger joined them but they still had a great day with Dad.


And that helped Austin to complete all of his scout badges! Yay!

And Melody stopped over one night late, in the rain. I thought maybe she was making a stop on her way to Moonwood Mill. Austin was the only one still up so he invited her in to play video games.

And one of them brought Eric home from school. They played the Llama game with him.

And Watcher forgot to get any family photos when Austin was an infant and a toddler. So they at least got their portrait as kids. I think I have another one to try with 2 children. I also have some sibling poses to try, but forgot when they were there.

Next post will be more puppy pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Love is in the Air

 Carly, Day 277, October 4, 2026 The first day of Spring arrived and the snow from the day before began melting away. Carly trained Whirlawa...