Thursday, August 13, 2026

Spooky Party Tomarang

 Carly, Day 225, 2026

Carly and Phillip thought it would be fun to let the kids invite some of their friends over along with some of the parents to celebrate Spooky Night. Eric was the only one not to show up, but Jace did show up. And they invited Irene and Wolfie, but not Willow, thinking a toddler might not have had fun. I wished they would have though because I would love to have seen the toddler costume.

Honey and Isabella were the first to arrive. Carly was the pirate.

Amelia and Austin changed to their costumes. Not sure what Austin was supposed to be.

Cebolla was a witch, like Honey, and Tae was the zombie.

Wolfie and Irene were inside.

Jace was the gladiator, which was funny because he was that at his party.

Harrison was dressed as Yoda.

Austin and Amelia carved pumpkins.

And some random shots.

I don't know which pumpkin head that is.











I think everyone had fun. I have to make up some more Fall Holidays since I have the long seasons now. There is nothing on the calendar until HarvestFest and that is the last week of Fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Wedding Planning

 Carly, Day 282, October 9, 2026 With Carly spending so much time with Whirlaway, she has neglected making a visit to see Austin. And Amelia...