Sunday, September 27, 2026

All About Austin

 Carly, Day 270, September 27, 2026

The weekend came around in game and Austin was excited he had a date for the prom. During the day, Dad mentored him in handiness so he'd be prepared if he ever moves out on his own.

Meanwhile, Mom was teaching Amelia the art of knitting.

And then prom started. And I forgot to age Kara up, so she is still at prom.

They did get to slow dance.

And at the after party, they rode the cuddle carts and Austin got a first kiss.

Judging by the photo booth picture at the prom, Watcher wasn't sure it would happen.

On Sunday, Austin asked her out for a date. They went to a restaurant that wasn't working, but they found a bench and talked and flirted and kissed and ended up having a great date.

So when he went home, he took her along. And yes, she started eating the brownies that he gave her. Not a bad gift after all.

Mom made a cake and Austin aged up to young adult and so did Mindy.

Em was singing to him.



And that is where I left it. I think he will move out and then invite Mindy and Duke to live with him. I gave him the foodie trait because he loves cooking and he is going to go into the Chef career. Mindy got the loyal trait - I was glad she got something good. And poor Amelia must have refreshed a dozen times now and can't find anyone to date. I am tempted to try the blind date thing, but pretty sure that would be awful! I've never had anyone try it. 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Love is in the Air

 Carly, Day 277, October 4, 2026 The first day of Spring arrived and the snow from the day before began melting away. Carly trained Whirlawa...