Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Last Day in Tartosa

 Carly, Day 273, September 30, 2026

After Austin aged up and Mindy had gone home, Carly wanted to find out what Austin's plans were.

Carly: Are you looking forward to Chestnut Ridge? You haven't said much about it.

Austin: Well, I've been thinking about not going there. I'd like to go back to Strangerville. Even though I was little when we were there, it seemed like a great place. I saw our old house is on the market again.
Carly: Strangerville surprises me, but of course your father and I will help you get settled if that's what you want.
Carly: We will miss you, but it's not that far from Chestnut Ridge. Do you want to take one of the dogs to keep you company?

Austin: Well, I thought once I get settled, I would ask Mindy and her dog Duke to move in. Are you Ok with that?
Carly: She seems like a nice girl, but I didn't know it was that serious. 
Austin: Well, we haven't talked about it, but I think she will say yes.

Carly: I hope she does. And you can visit Chestnut Ridge anytime you know.
Austin: I know Mom. I will miss everyone.

Meanwhile, after a lot of thought, Phillip decided to step down as King.


And Amelia became Queen.


And one thing Carly had wanted to do while in Tartosa was to find some of those bottles. They all went down to the beach and she found quite a lot of them. Austin found some too as a momento from Tartosa.


And joke for the day from one of the bottles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Wedding Planning

 Carly, Day 282, October 9, 2026 With Carly spending so much time with Whirlaway, she has neglected making a visit to see Austin. And Amelia...