Saturday, September 5, 2026

Settling in to Tartosa

 Carly, Day 248, September 5, 2026

Carly and family did take Sunday to go visit their neighbors in Tartosa. Amelia and Austin found Melody swimming. Melody and Amelia became fast friends. Now I have to remember to make sure Amelia has a camera so she can start taking some selfies with all of her teen friends.

And Austin met Melody and not sure what Carly is doing - she looks like she might have eaten a bizarre fruit.

And sweet Maple with Honey. Honey looks so different with that longer hair.

Then it was onto Ondarion. Amelia and Austin are both good friends with both Kenji and Fenrir now. For some reason, Austin keeps making child friends and he can't check off the last thing on his Social Butterfly aspiration. We will try again when he goes to meet Stella.

I was lazy and I moved them into the Capp mansion (or somebody's mansion) in Belacorde and relocated that family to Carly's old little house so they would still be in Ondarion.

Fenrir was inside - which is smart because it was raining. Love that Zorro is on the counter every time they visit the Navarros.

After they got back home, Carly and Phillip managed to get in a second date. They went to a restaurant that I put in Tartosa (I use it in my main save and forgot to write down the creator).

They saw this handsome couple come in but didn't get to talk to them. They look great in their noble outfits!

They enjoyed their meal and some flirting and got gold on the date.

And just some various pictures from the last couple in game days. Em helping Amelia with her cheers.

Amelia finally got to the second level of Cheer Team - she really has not been practicing like she is supposed to. 

And Eric called and invited Amelia to a party at the Von Haunt Estate. Amelia was tired and said yes, but forgot to bring other people along. Eric brought his Dad along. And thanks to @simgirl1010, I was able to dress Amelia in some of the new fashions.

Jace sporting his Moxie sweatshirt and cheering them on.

And as if I ever doubted that Casey would love to swim, or that he would get dirty from swimming!

And Tomarang was beautiful, but Tartosa just hits a little different on the dog walks. It seems brighter, even on a sunny day in Tomarang, it didn't feel as bright as Tartosa. It is a great place to walk dogs.

I am considering Austin either staying in Tartosa or coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Wedding Planning

 Carly, Day 282, October 9, 2026 With Carly spending so much time with Whirlaway, she has neglected making a visit to see Austin. And Amelia...