Saturday, October 3, 2026

New Year's Eve in Chestnut Ridge

 Carly, Day 276, October 3, 2026

There was a light snowfall coming down in the morning, which quickly turned into a blizzard. Carly took her first snowy horse ride though.

And before guests arrived, Carly entered her first competition. She and Whirlaway took home bronze in an endurance competition.

And a congrats from Stanley. Well, I'm interpreting - pretty sure that is what Stanley was thinking.

And even though they know Casey is happy, they still missed him.

And this is the party room in the basement. I had to extend it so I could put a buffet table down there. I knew everyone would be gathered around the TV at some point so I wanted to keep everyone in one room. Amelia prepared all the food.

And then the guests started arriving.


And the TV got turned on to the NYE channel pretty quickly.






Countdown starting...


I like how Jace goes in for a kiss before it is even finished.


Now it's time...


And tried to capture some kisses...

Honey and Rowan to the left.


I just missed this one...


And glad to see these two are still happy...


And Amelia missed out on getting to talk to David. Once that TV comes on for the NYE channel, it is hard to talk to anyone.

And just some crossover fun with my Main Save. I put Phillip in my Main to separate him from his family when I shared him with everyone. I forgot about him. And he originated in my main but died several generations ago (his name was Bradley). Well, he showed up at a karaoke bar when one of my families was there. And yes, she is in a wedding dress, but they were just taking a wedding portrait which someone forgot to do at their wedding, and then got invited to the Flea Market.

Phillip's old persona in my main was the girl's (Wisteria's) great grandfather.

And more mind bending -- I found this picture of Bradley (now Phillip) with his son-in-law David (they are both deceased now in my main). Mozart is the horse behind them. He was my first ever horse after getting Horse Ranch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Wedding Planning

 Carly, Day 282, October 9, 2026 With Carly spending so much time with Whirlaway, she has neglected making a visit to see Austin. And Amelia...