A Day at Gibbi Point

 Carly, Day 113, April 23, 2026

Carly woke up Sunday morning wanting to do something. It was raining in Britechester, so she thought maybe she and Em should go to Gibbi Point and visit Tae and go swimming. It was pouring in Gibbi Point when they arrived, so she tried the dog park in Newcrest and it was pouring rain there too. It is Spring so not unusual. But then she remembered she had a charged Amber ring. She put it on and traveled back to Gibbi Point and it was a warm sunny day. She spent some time visiting Tae and Chiyo and the animals.

Handsome boy Sasuke wondering if I brought Em along. She was still on the sidewalk.


Zorro is very sweet. And Em getting some love from Tae.

Em and Sasuke getting re-acquainted.

And then Carly and Em headed to the water to take a swim.
Carly: Em, sometimes I forget how pretty it is here. You were just a little puppy when you lived here.

The water was pretty deep for little Em.

I was worried when I saw how far she was from the shore. Carly is standing way back there.

But that short-legged little pup can swim. She made it safe and sound.

Carly: Em, let's get you spruced up, we have an awards show to get to.

Apparently they don't let dogs in PBP Studios. She waited outside with Thorne and Octavia. She did put her little dress on in case she would be allowed in.

And Carly won her second accolade for best book. I have no idea who she is talking to.

Please keep the applause down. 

And in other news from far, far away, and that may or may not have anything to do with Carly, a new king has taken the throne in Ondarion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner With Friends

Back At Home

Start of a New Term