Friday, April 24, 2026

Hairstyles

 Carly, Day 114, April 24, 2026

I found myself browsing for hair for Carly for next month so I will ask your opinions on whether she should have the short hair or the long hair. 

All of these styles are by simstrouble. 

I love this short hair style and I had thought that I wanted her to have shoulder or chin length hair. So maybe if not this month, maybe down the road. 

All opinions are welcome! 


And from the back. 


And for dressing up, even though it appears short, I would use a bun. 

But then I found this hair, again from simstrouble, and it had a lot of coordinating updos, including a long braid, bun, pony tail, and I like that too. I didn't think I would like her with long straight hair, but now I kind of like it. 

And options for hair in front on both sides or all in back.


And the coordinating ponytail. 

I could see her with the long hair in May and she's going to be traveling to Selvadorada during May and can pull it back.  Maybe the short hair is more frazzled Mom hair with an optional messy bun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Love is in the Air

 Carly, Day 277, October 4, 2026 The first day of Spring arrived and the snow from the day before began melting away. Carly trained Whirlawa...