Carly, Day 99, April 9, 2026
After returning from the graduation ceremony, Carly wanted to have a party to celebrate. She thought of the traditional keg party, but decided to use the kava that she had received in one of the Trashley boxes. She had been growing it and had enough to make some bowls of kava.
![]() |
| Watcher: Do you know what you are doing, Carly? Carly: It's my first time making it. Watcher: Maybe that is enough of whatever you are pouring in there. Carly: It's my party. |
The guests started arriving and everyone was enjoying the food, but Carly kept trying to get them to grab kava and nobody would. Carly could grab a drink, so I didn't know why they couldn't so I had to move the bowls. Then everyone started having kava.
![]() |
| Carly: Hey Tae, hope you enjoy my cooking. It's gourmet dishes. Tae: It's delicious, but you can't bribe me with food, Carly. |
![]() |
| Carly: Bribe, not a bribe. Just hoping you enjoy my finely prepared dishes. |
![]() |
| Cebolla thinking: I think everyone at that table, except Lilith, stole at least one of my dishes. Hmmm...wonder if I could summon those sprites here. |
![]() |
| Tae: No more talk about the cooking contest! You are all winners! All my favorite ladies are right here in this room right now! |
![]() |
| Irene: There's my husband! Hi Wolfie! |
![]() |
| Carly: Come and grab some kava. I can't drink it all myself. |











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.