Carly, Day 108, March 18, 2026
Carly was so excited that one of the crew had actually created a new life - a sweet baby girl. Carly couldn't wait to go for a visit.
 |
| Carly: Hi Rowan, I was hoping I could be introduced to Melody. |
Carly's never held a baby before. She wasn't expecting Rowan to just hand her over.
 |
Rowan: Melody, this is your Aunt Carly. Carly: Hello beautiful Melody. |
I just love Melody's expressions. I don't know if she doesn't like the TV or not.
 |
| Carly thinking I've got this. Maybe someday I'll have one of these. |
 |
| Carly thinking no need to rush into having one of these. |
 |
Carly: You can have her back now if you want. Honey: That's OK, I can try to make faces at her from here. |
 |
| Carly: I'll just put her here on the floor and not on the playmat I walked by. |
 |
| Awww, she just needed Mom. |
 |
Carly: Maple, what do you think? I think she's pretty awesome! Maple: Woof! |
And Carly almost forgot why she stopped by.
 |
| Carly: Honey, I made this little beanie for Melody. She's adorable! Congratulations to you and Rowan! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.