After The Wedding

 Carly, Day 142, May 22, 2026

When I was able to resume the game, it was still wedding time. Although the wedding had officially ended, many were still hanging around. It gave me some time to get a few more of the pictures I wanted. 

Two very handsome men.

Beautiful couple reunited in my world for the wedding.

I guess he did have a date for the wedding.

And this is one of the group shots I wanted to get. Just the 8 challenge sims. 


But the party was still going, in spite of the sun about to come up.

Maybe these two needed a break from the kids.

Alej found the indoor pool. I had to take the outdoor one away to have the wedding. But I believe he confirmed that the abs mod is working.

And Carly and Phillip made use of the temporary outhouses. I actually locked all the doors to the house for the wedding so everyone would stay in one place, but it didn't keep anyone from wondering all over the house. 

And I got no wedding portraits of Carly and Phillip so before they leave on their honeymoon, more pictures. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner With Friends

Back At Home

Start of a New Term