It's a Boy
Carly, Day 172, June 21, 2026
Carly does not make an appearance in this one, but Phillip did. Isabella had a her baby.
It's a Boy -- guess I gave that away with the title! Prince Harrison Devereaux.
Uncle Simon was happy to welcome a little one to the Dynasty.
And just by chance, Phillip stopped by the house for a visit soon after Isabella gave birth. He got to meet his new little nephew.
He stayed a newborn for about 12 hours and became an infant.
![]() |
| I wanted sailboat pictures in the room. They are from the gallery by achianty. He has Lawson's blue eyes. |
And the other side of the nursery.
And some tummy time. He loves being held so was not happy when Dad put him down.
I want to have Carly and Phillip over now that he is an infant and will get some pictures then switch back to them. But he is cute and it's been so long since anyone in my families has had an infant.







Comments
Post a Comment