Carly, Day 178, June 27, 2026
I can't believe we are almost halfway through the year! Since Carly won't be able to visit most people next month, she got out to make a few more visits before the end of this month. Please forgive any clothing choices I might have made for children.
The first stop was to meet Melody now that she has aged up. Em always comes along on visits since there are pets in every household. Em was happy to see her Mom Maple and Just Truffle.
Phillip got to thank Melody for the Winterfest gift.
And told her a tale about a dragon.
And Carly was thrilled to find out that Melody did not think she was lame like some grown ups.
And then they headed over to meet the grown up Navarro children. Phillip first had to meet Zorro. I don't know why the meetings with the pets never stick and every time they go visiting, it is a new introduction - I guess there is just not enough time to build a good friendship.
And Em and Zorro must have remembered each other.
And Phillip was happy to find out that Yuna thinks he's cool. And Em was happy to get some pets.
I only saw Sasuke briefly but Zorro was always hanging with everyone so he got more attention.
And Xica gave Em some love. She was in the pool with Kenji when we got there. Pretty sure I didn't choose the swim outfit because I never leave sandals with swimsuits but I might have forgot to edit it.
And Davi must have been on his way to bed but Phillip got to talk with him for a bit.
And they went to the Rollins house the next evening. Phillip greeted the Queen first.
And Eric was left on the sidewalk and it was raining. Carly could not pick him up so I kept trying to have Carly be introduced to him so someone would go get him, but it took forever.
Meanwhile Kara was happy and warm playing with her Mrs. Meowness. She is actually in Eric's room there.
Phillip came up to talk to her about tanks. (Maybe they aren't ready for kids yet.)
But then joined her for playing dolls.
Eventually everyone gathered in Kara's room.
And Jace got Eric upstairs to meet Carly. Now Kara is sleepy and everyone's in her room. And Carly of course got angry about the crying baby and put him in his crib. (Again, are they ready for kids?)
And Queen Moxie and King Phillip talked about how difficult it is running a kingdom.
And in dynasty news, Isabella was pregnant and she had another baby boy. He will be named Spencer. I wasn't there for his birth to name him.



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.