Miscellaneous

 Carly, Day 180, June 29, 2026

These are a few pictures from the past couple days. Carly and Phillip did move tonight to Strangerville and then I did my back up. I do hope after this update Carly can hug Em again. And give her a bath when she needs it. 

In Belacorde, Prince Harrison helped his Mom with the garden and then had his first encounter with Moondance. I think Moondance was puzzled at this little one that was dressed to look like him.



And the boys went to visit Aunt Carly and Uncle Phillip. This is the youngest Prince, Prince Spencer.


And both boys met Em, but I couldn't get a good picture.


And when Isabella got done reading them a story, they immediately thought of Em.

And before Harrison aged up to a toddler I wanted to get an infant picture. I was having trouble with the Pose Player with an infant, so ended up just having them sit and got a family photo.

And Prince Harrison blew out his candles at around 1AM Ondarion time.

And as a toddler.

And I did want to show Spencer's nursery. I wasn't sure what theme to do the nursery in and came across these adorable llama pictures by Rosemow and they just look adorable.

After Harrison aged up, I went back to Carly and Phillip. They are moved into the house and then I backed up but a few shots from the interior. This is the entry and another shout out to Rosemow. I fell in love with these colorful flower paintings and thought they would be perfect for the look I wanted in Strangerville.

And a little desk area behind the TV area.

And Carly's secret spy area in the basement.

And the TV area. I didn't decide yet if that blank wall will be photos, a painting or shelves. I didn't want to get her photos out of her inventory until after the update. Everything was saved to the library, but would rather not take chances.

And the dining room from the outside.

I am really excited to start living here. And actually enjoying it once Carly solves the mystery. Phillip will not be a part of that (as long as he doesn't get infected). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner With Friends

Back At Home

Start of a New Term