Sunday, June 14, 2026

More Hikes and Some Critters

 Carly, Day 165, June 14, 2026

Carly and Phillip continue on their quest to complete this aspiration. They decided to try jogging together through the hiking trails. I wish we could do this other places.

And Phillip got this centipede on him.

Phillip: What do I do?
Carly (glad it is not on her): Don't move!

It jumped off, but not too much later, Carly had one too. Hers jumped off before I got the picture, but it is still on the ground. So they each got one out of the 3 they need, but Carly had another one from before, so she only needs one more.

Carly: I can't look, is it gone?

And then they had the option to hike back to town after the job. It was a very pretty evening, cold, but the moon was full.



They were both hungry when they got home, and they have never been on an actual date, so Phillip asked Carly on a date. They went to the experimental restaurant in Newcrest.



They had a great time and someone made this for breakfast.


And just because I like these pictures of the scenery. Carly walking Em through their neighborhood. I love the little shops and the festival area when no one is around.




And the next day is Harvestfest. Carly wanted to host a dinner party for friends and family. She did a lot of cooking. Phillip helped keep Em occupied.


And she made two grand meals, fish and turkey, and two desserts - sweet potato pie and panna cotta, a traditional Belacorde dessert.


More pictures from Harvestfest tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Love is in the Air

 Carly, Day 277, October 4, 2026 The first day of Spring arrived and the snow from the day before began melting away. Carly trained Whirlawa...