Amelia Grows Up
Carly, Day 208, July 27, 2026
Amelia aged up with this hair and I ended up keeping it. This is her coming home from her first day of school which she said was exciting.
But it is summer in Strangerville and that's a lot of hair, so with her swimsuit and hot weather outfits, she has it pulled back. I am really going to miss the lazy days of Strangerville and hanging by the pool and the vibrant landscape.
And now that Amelia is a child, she can pick little Em up for a hug.
But with childhood comes school and homework. Phillip helped her on her first day.
And there's a new baby. Austin has been doing great on his milestones and I am expecting he will be a toddler when they get to Tomarang.
![]() |
| Em keeps a close eye on all the children. |
And Austin has already leaned to crawl and can now crawl to Em.
Amelia loves her little brother too and comes in to entertain him or play with him.
And Amelia joined scouts right away. This is her picking up her first badge, but she has 3 now I think.









Comments
Post a Comment