Granite Falls

 Carly, Day 187, July 6, 2026

After Isabella and family left, Carly and Phillip were still wide awake and decided to go into town and check out the new bar that opened - Rick's Dive Bar (from the gallery and I use it in my main save in Strangerville and forgot to note the maker) and I turned it into a karaoke bar, but otherwise I didn't make any changes to it.  I also added a diner to Strangerville which they will go to sometime. 

They enjoyed a drink at the bar while the crowd started filtering in.

Eventually some old friends started showing up.

Cebolla is at the end of the bar.

And Tae showed up.

So Carly and Tae sang a duet.

And Ashley and Juwon both showed up too and Thorne.

This place always gets crowded, but Carly and Phillip left to get ready to leave in the morning for Granite Falls.

In Granite Falls, I am using the same vacation rental that I use in my main save. And I don't remember the creator but it is on the Lakeside Retreat lot and I think that is what it is called. Carly was the first to catch a fish.

Phillip looks jealous, but he eventually caught a few. Carly fished a lot in Copperdale and Gibbi Point so she has a lot more skill.

The rental has a big pool and Em was eager to jump in. It is Spring in my game and this was a sunny but chilly day, but still, Em, that cannot be your swimsuit.

But she got tired and took a nap on the deck while Phillip floated in the pool.

When she woke up, Carly took her on a walk through the forest.

And Phillip cooked up some of the fresh fish into shish kebabs.

And lots of good conversation in a very relaxing setting.

And they roasted marshmallows and enjoyed some time around the fire.

And they enjoyed some time in the hot tub.

A very enjoyable first day in Granite Falls. They are not worried about completing the aspiration here, just having a vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner With Friends

Back At Home

Start of a New Term