More Granite Falls

 Carly, Day 188, July 7, 2026

The next day was chillier than the first and there were even some snow flurries. And everyday should start out with giving Em a kiss - so glad these interactions are back!

After Carly got up, they decided to go to the park. They did some exploration looking for plants or things to dig up.

They did some more fishing and took some pictures.

Carly cooked some Camper's Stew for lunch.

And they played some horseshoes.

Carly won.

And back to the lodge to play some fetch with EmmaLou and Carly did some knitting.

And in spite of the cold temperatures, it was a beautiful night for stargazing.


Carly: Is that a new little star up there next to EmmaLou?
Phillip: I think so, but it is very faint.

And they snuggled for a bit on the blanket before making cinnamon rolls.



The next morning Carly wasn't feeling so good and she blamed it on the cinnamon rolls.

Carly to Watcher: I wish you would have had me change. Now everyone is going to see my skimpy lingerie.
Watcher: Sorry, Carly. I didn't even notice until I looked at the pictures. I was too excited for you.

Carly couldn't wait to tell Phillip.


Phillip was cooking breakfast and was thrilled with the news. Carly thought to herself that this is truly life's biggest adventure.


And they ate their pancakes and got ready to head back home and get the nursery ready. And Phillip never stopped smiling.


Phillip: Carly, I am so happy this is our next adventure.

And they packed up and headed back to Strangerville for the next part of their life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner With Friends

Back At Home

Start of a New Term