Wednesday, July 15, 2026

More Birthday Party

 Carly, Day 196, July 15, 2026

I didn't get to play today but did go through more of the birthday pictures. This is some of the guests arriving.

I did find that Jace had that weird outfit in his party outfit queue so I removed it, but I think Jace just really wants to put his own touch on his outfits. I saw that he added some pink glasses and a nose ring to his party wear. The toddler with the cape is Prince Spencer and in the blue shirt is Prince Harrison.

Jace was sharing some pictures of Selvadorada.

And some kids headed right to the sandbox.

Kara, Yuna, and Eric

And Amelia blew out her candles.


I saw kids all day playing on the play equipment. The girl behind Kara is not one of our group.


And food was served.

Kenji is in the cowboy hat. I am sure I didn't choose that, but he does look pretty cool. I didn't invite Davi since he is a teen now. 

I was happy to see a toddler on the little mushroom stool. More used them later. 

Leif came over and asked Phillip to read to him. Such a cutie!

And I thought Amelia was going to fall in the fountain. She didn't.


And adults can play too.


And as it got dark, the kids gathered around to watch....lost pup.



Amelia was talking to Cebolla about cupcakes.

And at home, Amelia was not in a good mood. What is wrong with Carly that she is always smiling when Amelia is grumpy?!


So Carly put little Amelia to bed in her new almost big girl bed.

Good night sleepyhead.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Love is in the Air

 Carly, Day 277, October 4, 2026 The first day of Spring arrived and the snow from the day before began melting away. Carly trained Whirlawa...