Ready To Be A Toddler

 Carly, Day 194, July 13, 2026

I did switch over to Isabella's household briefly so that Spencer could age up. They decided to have a small birthday celebration and just invite Phillip, Carly, and Amelia. I guess Carly and Phillip went running in the house and left this little one outside to fend for herself.

Isabella was able to go out and pick her up and bring her in where she met cousin Harrison.

And Spencer blew out his candles.

Carly was happy to see Isabella.

But then I saw Isabella was upset about something.

Apparently Carly was bragging about little Amelia. She is a little cutie, but Carly...

And then they all left the party and I switched back to Carly and Phillip. Carly was talking to Amelia and she did say her first word, probably dog, but I don't know.

And it was a nice day and evening so they took Amelia outside and she did become friends with Em.

She is so happy thinking about her.

And here I missed her clapping milestone.

She is all ready to age up and I decided to turn the park to a playground and have the party there. I was working on some edits. I wanted to make some bathrooms with toddler potties and add some other things like hopscotch and then it crashed on me, so I called it a night. Maybe tomorrow night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner With Friends

Back At Home

Start of a New Term