Odds and Ends

 Carly, Day 193, July 12, 2026

I spent some time in my main save today and am now back with Amelia's cousins trying to get them both to toddlers before Amelia ages up. So an assortment of pics from the last couple days. 

I forgot about this. Phillip got this message from Honey while Amelia was being born (before Honey was mean 😉 - we know that will never be true).

Carly working with Amelia on crawling.

And she got the hang of it eventually and she is mobile now.

I hate to tell Em that only messy eaters throw food on the ground, and Amelia is not one. She must have heard about that food thing through the pet grapevine.

Carly enjoys looking at the card that Kara gave her and she put it in Amelia's room.

Phillip put his cactus in the hallway that needed more decoration and it looks perfect.

Phillip enjoys making pizzas now, so he may get one of those food stands and call himself The Pizza King of Strangerville.

And I never saw this thought bubble before. Phillip was reminiscing about their wedding and he said he had butterflies in his stomach. I just thought it was cute.

Amelia looking kind of sheepish as she pulls herself up in her crib.

And speaking of sheep, Amelia loved playing with the little orange bear that Kenji made for her. The koala is also waiting for some playtime. Such crafty and generous kids! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner With Friends

Back At Home

Start of a New Term