Toddler Play Date

 Carly, Day 200, July 19, 2026

I wanted to have a toddler play date before any of the current toddlers start aging up. So we invited Eric, Leif, Leo, and Amelia's cousins Harrison and Spencer. Eric came on his own without Jace or Twila, but knowing Twila is expecting again, it makes sense they may have done a drop-off.

The one dark haired girl is not with our group but she is cute.

Amelia was drawn to her fellow red head.

And Eric seems a bit shy, but he became Amelia's first friend.

Spencer headed right for the slide.

Cebolla and Leif playing.

And Leo coming over for some food. I apologize that I must like the little blue plaid shirt and used in on Leo and then also used it on Harrison. Ugh. It's a wonder they aren't all wearing it.

And Amelia and her cousins on the play set.

Some adult talk.

And Amelia making her first friend, Eric.

There were a lot of other children and toddlers running around all day and some adults that had the title Chaperone. I never saw that - is that a playground thing?

Some serious talk about princesses and such things.

They ended up getting gold on the party, but more than that, Amelia got to talk to all the other toddlers and start some friendships. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner With Friends

Back At Home

Start of a New Term