Saturday, August 29, 2026

Amelia Goes to High School

 Carly, Day 241, August 29, 2026

This is Amelia and Mom together. They are close, but they are different. She is prettier than Carly.


And she had her first day at high school, so I followed her. She met Principal Prescott.


I was trying to go through and age up ones that I remembered were in Carly's class, but I missed a lot of people - Noah Kane, Darling Walsh, Nyon Specter.  I will try to get in and age them. This is her class. I remembered to age up Sydney and Savannah, and their little brother is the one in front row -  I think Jayden is his name.

Amelia joined cheerleading because Carly never did that one. So, at lunch she got some fitness skill in shooting hoops.

And Honey called and offered her early graduation as soon as the end of day came. She declined for now. And just a cute picture of Casey and Stanley being affectionate with each other.

And this is the house I've been working on for Tartosa. It is from the gallery by jen1993xxxx. I like it, but I've been decluttering. I've tried so many houses and nothing has felt right. I didn't want a huge house, but I did want a nice outdoor area and this one has that, with some adjustments. It is nice now and I love the pool, but I like more of an outdoor kitchen area in my houses and a place for a small garden. It will be winter when they are there so there won't be too many plants in the ground. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Love is in the Air

 Carly, Day 277, October 4, 2026 The first day of Spring arrived and the snow from the day before began melting away. Carly trained Whirlawa...