Carly, Day 242, August 30, 2026
Today was HarvestFest, which marks the end of Fall and the perfect time for a move to Tartosa. The kids left for school on Friday before I left the game, and I think it will work out well to move Friday night.
This is Harvestfest Eve just everyone hanging outside eating leftovers and playing with dogs.
The next day, everyone woke up hungry so Carly decided to cook up the Grand Breakfast. They still invited Isabella, Lawson and the boys.
![]() |
| Spencer came in and gave Carly a big hug. |
To my surprise, Phillip lost.
And not to be outdone by the guys, Isabella challenged Carly.
![]() |
| I think we all saw that coming, including Austin. |
And this is Duke's owner (Duke is the father of the puppies). She was out walking, but without Duke. She is a teen, so maybe we will see her again.

















.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.