Carly, Day 263, September 20, 2026
Carly started worrying a bit about Amelia. Already a young adult and she has never known her to really be interested in dating anyone at all.
 |
Carly: So, how does it feel to be an adult now? You are doing well in the noble career with Dad, but what about any personal plans? Amelia: I've been thinking of trying out that Cupid's Corner. I never met anyone that I was interested in in high school. Kara had good luck with it. |
 |
Carly: I always thought you might be interested in the Rollins boy? You know, I had a crush on his Dad in high school? Amelia: MOM - Dad is right there! Carly: Oh, he knows. He loves Jace! Just a crush. Amelia: We're just friends, but I do want to meet someone. No rush though. |
So Amelia put her profile up on Cupid's Corner.
But the young adults that are available right now are not providing Amelia any encouragement in the dating world. She'll keep checking, but maybe she will have to wait. This is a sample of what she has been getting.
And Watcher has never done this before, but Austin made a promposal sign! I am nervous for him, what if she says No...
And finally, Em had to tell the boys about Grandpa. They loved the time they got to spend with him and were very sad.
 |
Casey: I bet that sweet Willow is very sad. Em: They are all very sad. We look after our hoomans just like they look after us. Stanley: I'm sad. Grandpa was a lot of fun. Em: Well, he is with his old wise dudes club now. He told me that if we listen really hard we can hear them singing. |
 |
Casey: I think I can hear them. Em: He was very proud of you both. Never forget to stop and listen sometimes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.