Monday, September 7, 2026

Gibbi Point and Prom

 Carly, Day 250, September 7, 2026

So the plan was to go to Gibbi Point after school on Friday and try to fit a bunch of things in, but this is what came home from school on Friday - Amelia with a mood swing. It took forever for her to get ready to go.

So, since it was Night on the Town, they went to the restaurant in Gibbi Point, but didn't have time to make a visit.

Carly took the time to talk to Amelia about her mood swing, which helped.

And they finished their meal and headed home - I just like the background in this picture. But also Amelia is smiling.

The next day, the family headed off to Gibbi Point again and stopped to see the Rollins family. I have no idea who this lot is by, but I really like it. Eric was swimming and Stella was on the swings. I was careful to have Austin not introduce himself to Stella and instead just asked her to play pirate. 

They got a very small friendship bar, but I was disappointed it was not enough for him to chat with her when he got home. He may have to keep annoying her with phone calls. Poor Stella.

And Amelia sat down to talk to Eric and that is when Kara came over too and invited Amelia to prom.

And then Carly wanted to show both kids and Phillip where she used to live which was just a block away. I was surprised to see Carly had a skylight - did not know that.

Definitely the bike is coming out of Austin's inventory. He never made it because he wanted to hop on his bike.

But I sent Austin to the pier ahead of the others and he did manage to catch a butterfly/moth.

And then prom started.

Kara and Amelia both went in to vote first.

The blond is teenage Lucas Munch and the other girl is Amarachi.

Amelia was trying to follow the goals and had to gossip. Looks like Mrs. Coombs was listening to the gossip too.

Yes, Noah Kane will forever be a teen. I did a bunch of townie work yesterday and don't know how I missed him, so he is going to stay a teen. That is Dante Monty and Sofia Abrantes. The blond in the blue I do not remember, but she is cute. And Nanami Ito is behind Dante. I also don't remember who the girl is talking to Noah but she is also very cute. I did a lot of fixing townie fashions yesterday and deleting unnecessary townies.
And Amelia did some dancing.


And then the big announcement came and Kara won prom royalty. She seemed really happy about it.


And Dante was voted Prom Jester.


Amelia grabbed a bunch of other friends to go to the after party. As soon as they got to the pier, everyone was cheering for Kara. Eric came and later gave his sister a big hug.

Kenji, Melody, and Eric showed up to the after party.

In the white suit, not Kenji, is Orange Moon-Bailey (or is it Bailey-Moon). He aged up very handsome. To the right in green is the teen that owns the dog Duke and I don't know who the other girl is but she is cute.

Melody looks very beautiful in her gown.

And when Amelia came home, the spaceship came for Carly.

I was able to cancel it so Carly didn't go on a space trip.

And even after meeting all those people at prom, Amelia has had no crushes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Wedding Planning

 Carly, Day 282, October 9, 2026 With Carly spending so much time with Whirlaway, she has neglected making a visit to see Austin. And Amelia...