Carly, Day 253, September 10, 2026
Just a mish mash of pictures since I didn't get to play the last couple days. Looking forward to some good play time this weekend. Most likely, Austin will be aging up. And no one got to go to camp, but the family is planning a little ski trip before Austin ages up. I think when they are both teens, the family may go back to Selvadorada.
Austin and Amelia both brought friends home from school the other day, Eric and Leif came home with them. Of course, Amelia had to leave for cheerleading, so Austin entertained them both.
![]() |
| It looked like Phillip was sizing up Eric. Maybe he thinks there is something going on with him and Amelia (but there's not). |
And why are they so cute when they beg. I know it is a bad habit, but too cute.
And bike is now out of Austin's inventory. He just ran right into a wall. Amelia never rode her bike everywhere.
And Carly loving her new sweatshirt! I have Amelia wearing the all pink version. I have to get a selfie with them together.
And I finally got some pictures put up. The ones from Glazey are in the family room and were in a picture the other day, but this is their little family display for now.
And little Casey autonomously tried the obstacle course and did not make it through the other two rings, but did make it through the little one. He was so happy with himself.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.