Carly, Day 254, September 11, 2026
I really need to learn that I can cheat needs sometimes, but I rarely ever do, so for this family to get out the door for any outing, takes a lot longer than I ever think that it will. Monday was a Winter Fun Holiday and a day off school, so Carly and Phillip took the kids to Mt. Komorebi to introduce them to their love of snow sports.
Before they left, Amelia got this call from Eric. She declined and thought he should work out his issues at home.
Amelia looks really determined on the bunny slope.
She had a good first run, but Austin did not have a good first run.
But he got up and tried again and by the end of day, he had graduated to the easy slope. Amelia was battered and bruised, but had to leave for cheerleading. Carly and Phillip concentrated on their snowboarding and gained a couple levels each.
After skiing, they went to a cafe in Newcrest where I thought they could get some hot chocolate. Everyone else was getting orders, but they weren't able to order, so they spotted Honey and a ping pong table and she joined in a game of juice pong.
It was Carly and Phillip vs. Amelia and Honey.
![]() |
| Honey didn't have her good news yet, we'll say. |
![]() |
| Phillip showing off. Not sure how he got so good at juice pong. |
![]() |
| Is that a good activity to do with your teenage daughter? |
![]() |
| Honey got one in, but Carly and Phillip dominated. |
![]() |
| Honey was not happy about the loss. |



.png)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.