Girl's Club

 Carly, Day 116, April 26, 2026

After Carly got the invitation, she did some research on Ondarion. She had never heard of it before. 

Carly: This place looks beautiful, but I can't find any information about that King. Maybe he was one of my royal tattoo customers in Nordhaven. There were a lot of them. They were good tippers too. I think I want to move there since I have to get out of here at the end of the month.
Watcher: You can move there. 

And she worked on some more hematite jewelry.

Carly: Why do I have to make so many of this kind of jewelry?
Watcher: In case you get into any kind of danger, it will keep you safe.
Carly: What about Em? 
Watcher: Carly, if anything ever happened to EmmaLou I would exit without saving.
Carly: What if something happened to me?
Watcher: That's what the hematite is for.
Carly: But...would you exit without saving?
Watcher: Just make the jewelry. You love gemology.

And Carly decided to start a Girl's Club. Not to exclude the boys, but since we are all getting older, maybe some girl time is needed. (And Watcher needed to test lots she placed from the gallery in Magnolia Pomenade)They started out having lunch. 

Looks like Honey is missing Melody. Irene flew in from the jungle to join us.

Everyone looked so nice and everyone was talking.

Carly: So, I got this strange invitation in the mail the other day to a ball.
Kristen: From who?
Carly: That's the weird part. I don't recognize the name at all.

Carly: It's in Ondarion, halfway around the world.
Kristen: Are you going?
Carly: Yes, I decided I am moving there. Those royals really like tattoos so I think it will be good.

Carly: But I have no idea what to wear to a ball?
Cebolla: Maybe you can find something at the Thriftea.
Kristen: No, not the Thriftea. You need a boutique.

Eventually, everyone came back to the table to eat and then Irene decided she also wanted some oatmeal. 
Kristen: How's the fishing in Selvadorada, Irene?
Irene: Oh, we haven't gone fishing at all. We've been pretty busy.

And then they all headed to the coffee shop.



Carly: It is scary what happened to Kristen's father.
Cebolla: Yes, she's doing better now, but it was awful that I was on duty at the hospital.

Cebolla: I can't believe it's almost moving day. I'm going to Evergreen Harbor. 
Irene: I am headed to Del Sol Valley.
Carly: Those both sound exciting!
Lilith: I am going to Innisgreen.
Carly: That sounds fun and a lot of others are going there too.

I knew it was time to go when Irene started giving me looks.
Irene: I miss Wolfie and we're on our honeymoon. 

Honey was so cute sipping her espresso - it was like her 4th one though.

And then we ended and Carly headed out to catch the ferry. It is pretty there, although I rarely use it because it is only the 4 lots. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner With Friends

Back At Home

Start of a New Term