Carly, Day 129, May 9, 2026
So we discovered that there is no tea party option, and it doesn't work with the House Party or other social events. But, drinking tea can be a club activity. So Carly decided to make the club activities drink tea, be friendly and eat. She put out cookies and pastries and the tea, and set the outfit to polished, hoping everyone would look a little dressed up for their tea drinking. The "polished" part did not come out great for some people, but everyone did drink tea, ate, and chatted on Carly's little balcony.
This was Carly's first polished outfit according to the game. That's a No.
![]() |
| Carly tried to switch to a normal party outfit, but she got a new game-selected outfit to wear. |
![]() |
| Other than the sensible shoes, this one wasn't bad. It will have to do. She was also planning to invite Phillip over eventually to see if he could meet some people. |
This is the first group arriving.
And the next group was Lilith, Tae, and Honey. Lilith was eating a cannoli. Carly didn't serve any cannolis so I have no idea where she got that from.
![]() |
| Sorry Tae. I think you got the worst outfit with that scarf and those glasses. |
And Jace was sporting some pink pants.
![]() |
| Jace: Hey Carly's Watcher, I am not doing the rumbasim later. Watcher: How'd you know I was thinking that? |
![]() |
| We ended up finishing all the sweet treats and 4 pots of tea. |
![]() |
| Phillip: Is that Jace in there? I met him the other day in Chestnut Ridge. Nice guy. Carly: Yes, he is a good friend of mine. |













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.